Purpose of Full Spectrum SERE Training
The MARSOC Personnel Recovery (PR)/ SERE Branch has the responsibility to provide Full Spectrum Level C SERE training to MARSOC personnel encompassing Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) to plan for evasion, effect personnel recovery, survive and evade capture in austere environments and resist exploitation appropriately, in accordance with the Code of Conduct, should they become captured or detained.
Scope of Full Spectrum SERE
Full Spectrum training will consist of classroom academic instruction, vicarious learning evolutions consisting of Academic Role-Play Laboratories (ARL), field survival exercises, an evasion exercise, experiential resistance training laboratories (RTL), an urban movement phase and a course debrief.
Number of training days
- Full Level Spectrum C – 19 continuous days
- Full Spectrum ITC SERE Course is conducted approximately 10 times annually
Target population description
- Designated billets as directed
- Secret security clearance (adjudicated final)
- Medical/Dental records available to review online (all DOD)
- Hard copy orders
- Completed MARSOC Command pre-screening checklist
- Completed MARSOC PR/SERE medical screening form
Medical Screening forms MUST be complete, signed, and dated within 60 days of class convening date. Students who report with Medical Screening performed outside the 6 day window will be returned to their command.
- Members must be fully vaccinated for COVID with Vaccine card
- Required gear and equipment
Student nominations and Command Pre-Screening checklist must be submitted via email (PDF) to MARSOC G-7, Ms. Meri Fischer (firstname.lastname@example.org - Commercial phone 910-440-1133) within 30 days of class convening date. Students must have originals of the aforementioned forms when they check in for the class.